logo

16 Monstrous Male Bodybuilder Wallpapers

August 30, 2009   ·     ·   Jump to comments

Bodybuilding is a form of body modification involving intensive muscle hypertrophy; an individual who engages in this activity is referred to as a bodybuilder. In competitive bodybuilding, bodybuilders display their physiques to a panel of judges, who assign points based on their appearance. People well-known for being bodybuilders include Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, Ronnie Coleman and Charles Atlas. Currently, Dexter Jackson holds the title of Mr. Olympia, as the world’s top bodybuilder. Here are the 12 monstrous male bodybuilder wallpaper.

muscle-wallpaper

ATH_LeIngr_wallpaper 1600x1200

mike_mentzer_wallpaper-1600x1200

arnold-schwarzenegger-body-

No related posts.

readers comments
  1. William Wallace on September 19th, 2009 9:32 pm

They are all total genetic freaks………

2. SPIDSHOPAYROR on October 22nd, 2009 9:52 pm
  3. balajij on December 18th, 2009 1:13 pm

Wonderful bodybuilder images!

4. bogdan on July 31st, 2010 5:24 pm

they-all-take-steroids

5. Onurlubatu on August 14th, 2010 4:01 pm

bogdan onlar seni havaya atar yere dü?meden 40 kere …. anlad?n sen onu

6. hafa on October 6th, 2010 10:34 pm

the best pic

7. deepak on November 20th, 2010 4:55 am

tell me what is the purpose of body building without steroids

8. Machine on December 2nd, 2010 8:08 pm

What an ignorant, jealous, uneducated comment. The same thing all wannabees say. Tell ya what. I'll pay for all the gear you want if you think it will make you look like that. Do they take steroids, yes. Do baseball, football, cyclist, and most other pro athletes? YES! in fact cyclist take more than most ANY other. To look like a pro bodybuilder you have to have all the ingredients; Genetics, Great consistent nutrition, years of intense weight training, and yes, steroids. The issue is people like you think steroids are 90% of how they achieve their physiques. In reality its closer to 10-15%. Do your homework, get an education stop beiung jealous and hateful and then post an intelligent comment. And yes, you got years of frustration from hundreds of people thinking the same thing. When you train your A$$ off, have a very strict diet, sacrifice time, money, relationships, injury, holidays etc and do it consistantly for 15 years, just to have someone say "its cause he takes steroids"…it would piss you off too.

9. Pavle on December 28th, 2010 9:44 am

what are you talking about? steroids are illegal and if someone is (ab)using steroids sooner or later gets punished.

10. shoopak on December 28th, 2010 2:45 pm

FREAKS!

11. ivana on December 28th, 2010 3:52 pm

bljak!

12. canvas prints on January 18th, 2011 11:33 am

Photo-shopping these guys could only make them look more normal! That can't be healthy.. I would rather look at a relaxing sunset canvas than these extreme examples of human beings. No-ones "normal" but I wonder what goes through a guys head to think "I wanna look like that! haha

13. ravibajaj on January 26th, 2011 5:27 pm

i am very happy.my age 20years old young blood.and i want become like Arnold how i get?

14. Gursahib Singh on February 15th, 2011 6:55 am

Perfect Champions

15. Desi Baba on February 28th, 2011 3:39 am

oh My God. How they made this body. Are these pictures are true?

16. Anaboll on February 28th, 2011 4:27 pm

Yes these pictures are … true..? But as machine said earlier, they sacrifice and work their asses off for YEARS. Steroids or not, their accomplishments are admirable.

17. vimal pratap singh on March 7th, 2011 4:47 am

great bodies yaar

18. umesh jadhav on March 10th, 2011 2:11 pm

they realy works hard

19. waseem on March 13th, 2011 11:36 am

20. waseem on March 13th, 2011 11:39 am

My name is jut .And my body is relay big and I'm a builder .but they guys is au some

21. SIDNEY COAD WILLIAMS on March 21st, 2011 12:09 pm

MY NAME IS SIDNEY COAD WILLIAMS.

I AM A RETIRED SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT (LT. COLONEL).

I AM ONE OF THE STRONGEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD IN THE AGE GROUP EIGHTY YEARS AND OLDER.

CHECK MY INTERNET PROFILE BY TYPING
    SIDNEY COAD WILLIAMS
    IN THE SEARCH AREA OF http://www.google.com THEN SURF THE LINKS.

CHECK MY POWER VIDEOS ON http://www.facebook.com and http://www.youtube.com

CHECK MY POSTS ON MY DASHBOARD AT http://www.blogger.com

SIDNEY COAD WILLIAMS
    HEALTH AND PEACE ACTIVIST

22. SIDNEY COAD WILLIAMS on March 21st, 2011 12:32 pm

MY NAME IS SIDNEY COAD WILLIAMS.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE WHO IS EIGHTY YEARS AND OLDER TO CHALLENGE ME TO A STRENGTH CONTEST.

THE CHALLENGE WILL BE ON A POWER TO BODY MASS PRINCIPLE SO THAT THE SMALL CAN CHALLENGE THE LARGE.

THIS PRINCIPLE WORKS AS FOLLOWS:

THE MASS OF THE WEIGHT LIFTED IS DIVIDED BY THE BODY MASS OF THE LIFTER TO GET A POWER TO BODY MASS RATIO.

EXAMPLE:
    I WEIGH 100 KILOGRAMS AND I CAN DEAD LIFT 160 KILOGRAMS AT AGE EIGHTY FOUR YEARS OF AGE. I WILL BE EIGHTY FIVE IN JUNE 2011.

I HAVE BEEN TRAINING WITH WEIGHTS SINCE 1945.

AT MY PEAK AND AT A BODY MASS OF 100 KILOGRAMS I DID A DEAD LIFT OF 230 KILOGRAMS GIVING ME A POWER TO BODY MASS RATIO OF 2.3.

BEAT ME IF YOU CAN.

SIDNEY COAD WILLIAMS
    HEALTH AND PEACE ACTIVIST

23. MuXa on March 22nd, 2011 1:43 pm

LoVe BodybUilDiNg!!!

24. MuXa on March 22nd, 2011 1:50 pm

freak your police departament !!! kiss my ass!

25. large canvas on May 12th, 2011 9:09 am

Thanks for the post and Sidney I could beat you no questions asked. Game on!!

26. Louis Vuitton on May 27th, 2011 3:08 am

i am afraid!

27. adil on June 27th, 2011 5:48 am

i am so jealous ………………….why iam not like these man…i like this coool man i love

28. Powered by Article Dashboard bodybuilding wallpapers | | Autoblogging in ActionAutoblogging in Action on February 7th, 2012 1:08 pm

[...] 16 Monstrous Male Bodybuilder Wallpapers | Blaberize wallpapers2100 Awesome, Bada*s, Hardcore Wallpapers, Images and More! … newblue titler pro | down tamil tv show mobile | Powered by Article Dashboard i … [...]

You must be logged in to post a comment.